Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenilyn!

Today Jenilyn is celebrating her 23rd birthday! Yay!
.
So I'm finally figuring out this whole blog thing and I really think i'm going to enjoy this! I'm pretty sure my blog will be all about Carter Max... afterall he is our pride and joy!

Last night we had bunko at Claire's house and a few of us decided to stay a play a round of SPOONS afterwards... some played SPOONS, FORKS and KNIVES... no names mentioned!!! haha! We did not get home until 10:00 but had so much fun... we must play again soon! Anyone interrested in being a sub in our group let me know... we usually have someone that cannot attend.

Update on our life... We are expecting number 2! I am a little over 11 weeks and can't wait to find out what we are having! I will be sure to keep everyone updated! Brad is playing softball with his friends and our church so we are at the ballpark about 3 nights during the week which is great because i don't have to cook much!!!! Here lately when i do cook i've been whipping up some crock pot meals... I've got some great recipes i'll have to post for you to try! Other than softball, working and being mommy I don't have much going on!

Onto my favorite subject... Carter! He is 20 months old and doing great! We are very busy! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with him half a day. I recently bought him a little pool to keep at our house and he loves it! We usually go outside after his nap and play in the pool for hours! I knew he would love it because my parents have a pool and he would stay in the water all day long if we would let him. This past weekend he even jumped off the diving board to me... we definitely have to keep a close eye on him!

Carter's new thing is that he asks "Why?" after we tell him "No" and normally we follow with saying "because i said so" and then explain. So the other day he asked me a question and i said "Why?" he followed by saying "because i said so"... it was so funny. It is crazy how much they pay attention when you think they aren't. One more thing that he is doing right now that I love... he loves to give kisses... now if he falls down or gets hurt somehow he'll run to whomever is closest and say "kiss it" and point to whatever body part he "hurt" It is so cute! I've definitely got the sweetest little boy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment